1. About me assignment- Using proper sentences tell me about you. You can write about your likes, dislikes, hobbies, interests, dreams, hopes, goals, strengths, weaknesses, facts, family, traveling you've done, etc.
2. Moose and the Sparrow- Position statements (before and after)- 10 in total
3. Moose and the Sparrow- Questions (for discussion not handing in)
4. Moose and The Sparrow- Creative Writing assignment- due with all steps- Monday Feb. 25
5. Moose and the Sparrow Paragraph #1- Due with all steps- Tuesday Feb. 26
6. Moose and the Sparrow Paragraph #1- Due with all steps- Tuesday Feb. 26
7. Good copy author position statement- due on Tuesday feb. 26
8. Peas in a Pod- General story questions (for discussion- not handing in)
9. Peas in a Pod- Literature terms identification (for discussion- not handing in)
10. Peas in a Pod- Literature circle role preparation (for discussion- not handing in)
11. Literature term flashcards (for study purposes and game assignment
12. Paragraph- 5 choices- brainstorm chart for both sides of argument- then pick one side and follow all writing steps.
13. Make up game for learning definitions of literary terms and applying them to literature in examples. (needs to include rules/instructions, how to win, and points system or game board)
14. Moose and sparrow discussion circle. ( in class evaluation)
15. Peas in a pod discussion circle (in class evaluation)
16. 2 page movie review- Percy Jackson-due Wed. Mar. 13
17. Descriptive writing compositions- all steps- 1-2 pages- due Mon. Apr. 8
18. Paragraph test evaluation-Wed. Apr. 9
19. Narrative essay- Due Monday April. 15
Create your own unique website with customizable templates.